- In April 2009 in the six concert halls of Moscow and Moscow region took place the XY Anniversary Moscow international festival of young soloists, and in February 2010 – HUI festival, which apart from the young talents from Moscow was attended by young artists from Australia, China, Belarus, Kazakhstan and Armenia.
- In March 2011 HUII Moscow international festival of young soloists. It brought together young talent from Russia, as well as from Kazakhstan and South Korea.
- In March 2012, eight concert halls of Moscow and Moscow region took place HE Moscow international festival of young soloists, in addition to young talents from Moscow, was attended by young artists from Ireland, China, Korea, Vietnam and Kazakhstan.
- 31 March in the Great hall of the Moscow Conservatory took place the final concert of the festival, where the winners were awarded with diplomas, prizes and gifts.
- In September 2012 In the six concert halls of Moscow and Moscow region have passed the concerts devoted to the 200 anniversary of the Borodino battle "the war of 1812 it is devoted".
(Article "War, peace and the orchestra" in the "Literary newspaper", October 2012)
- In October 2012 we held six anniversary of the orchestra's concerts, dedicated to the 55th anniversary of creative activity of artistic Director and chief conductor Dmitry Orlov. Featured works by Vivaldi, Britten, Rimsky-Korsakov, Tchaikovsky, Shostakovich.
(Article "Education of music" in the newspaper "Culture", November 2012)
- In April 2013, the orchestra presented the concert series "Homage to R. Wagner" (to the 200th anniversary from the birthday).
(The article "a Pilgrimage to Richard Wagner's" in the newspaper "Culture", may 2013)
- In October 2013, in six different concert halls of Moscow and Moscow region, the orchestra has given concerts dedicated to S. V. Rachmaninoff (to the 140th anniversary from the birthday). Included works: "Scherzo" of the young composer's "Vocalise" and "Spring water" (N. Polyaninova), Two preludes op.3 and 23, as well as the Concerto No. 3 for piano and orchestra (L. Reznikov).
- In early January 2014 in the school holidays, the orchestra has performed at the Great hall of the Conservatory with an interesting program, "Winter fantasy".
- In may 2014 in the newspaper "Culture" was the article "an Education" E. Krivitsky – interview with Dmitry Orlov.
- In September 2014, held concerts dedicated to 210-th anniversary of the birth of M. I. Glinka.21 September 2014 concert was held in the Great hall of the Conservatory. Sounded fragments from operas "Ivan Susanin", "Ruslan and Lyudmila" and "Jota Aragonese" (soloists – N. Polyaninova and R. Ulybin).
- October 6, 20104, the orchestra gave a series of concerts "devoted to M. Y. Lermontov" (the 200th anniversary from the birthday). On 26 October a concert was held in the Great hall of the Conservatory. (The article "the Rebellious spirit of the poet in the newspaper "Culture", December 2014).
- In November 2014, the orchestra participated in the festival "Moscow autumn" - 8 concerts. November 12 – in the House of composers. Featured works by Moscow composers Kazenin, V., S.Chechetko, Krivitsky D. and D. Shostakovich.
- In January 2015, the orchestra performed in six halls with the concert "Capriccio." (Rimsky-Korsakov and Ravel).
In February 2015, the orchestra performed in seven halls of the Moscow concerts "Spartacus and Carmen."
- April 19, 2015 in the Great hall of the Moscow Conservatoire in the other six halls were held, dedicated to the 175th anniversary from the birthday of P. I. Tchaikovsky. In concerts played the Overture-fantasy "Romeo and Juliet", "Scherzo from the Sixth Symphony", fragments from the Opera "Eugene Onegin" and fragments from the ballet "Sleeping beauty" and the Finale from Violin Concerto (M. Dormidontov).
- In may 2015, the orchestra gave a series of concerts dedicated to the 70th anniversary of the Victory in the great Patriotic war. Included works by Shostakovich (the Seventh Symphony,Part 1), Marches: "Captain Gastello" Ivanov-Radkevich, "Farewell of Slavyanka" Agapkin, songs of the war years Molchanov, Blanter, Novikov (O. Berezanskaya), Soloviev-Sedoy, Dunayevsky, Lyadova, Pakhmutova, Tukhmanov (R. Bobrov).